ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - not a female, but I just had to get this off my chest
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2005, 10:52 AM
nicoledominique should change his/her status!
Lightweight

Default Re: not a female, but I just had to get this off my chest

[ QUOTE ]
*GROUPHUG*!!!!

I'll be in the middle... [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha!

[ QUOTE ]
It was not my intention to assume you knew nothing of eating disorders and I'm sorry I gave that impression. I wanted nothing more than to be ripped and cut while I struggled w/anorexia and bulimia for 7 years. I worked out for 3 hrs. a day and never saw the results I wanted and kept eating less and less assuming this would made me perfect. However, it didn't and I'm thankful to now be educated enough to know that's not the path. We workout and eat right to obtain yes, health, but also a certain physical attractiveness. This is the anorexics mindset also. I didn't mean at all to come off rude, it just hit close to home. You, however, have struggled at the other end of the spectrum and I give you a tremendous amount of credit for your current fitness lifestyle!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand where you are coming from completely. I know what I said earlier may have been interpreted the wrong way - I didn't mean to disrespect anyone. My intention was to commend all the girls out there who work hard in the gym everyday to reach their fitness goals!! No hard feelings.

http://pix2.hotornot.com/pics/HR/H8/...HUHZRNTMEP.jpgL.M.B - ripped. My idol.