ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - eating, training, and menstruation
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2005, 11:59 AM
X-Factor should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

Default Re: eating, training, and menstruation

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I understand different personalities and such. Its strange. Once I get to know a person I'm like a mind reader.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sweet someone else out there has this gift [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] My friends always hassle me about because after years of being the shy person i can read people's body language better than they can themselves. I've been known to answer FOR people because i know exactly what they are thinking and haven't been wrong yet. Has come in handy quite a few times when i know someone is uncomfortable or even who likes who so i can be the one to introduce them to each other (2 of my friends are dating someone i set them up with for almost a year now). Usually when i ask a question i subconciously listen/watch someone's reaction (tone, movement of eyes, ect..) more than i listen to the actual answer. It makes life much more interesting to say the least [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

[ QUOTE ]
But back to sharing personal lives. Me personally I have a complex too. I have to be perfect at everything. People tell me all the time you can't be amazing at everything. But my gift is I am generally good at everything, like you said about totally lacking somewhere else. I really don't lack anywhere I just do well at everything, and THAT is were I excel, as abstract as that sounds. I can be social and make friends with anyone, I can sit in my room and write moving music, I can play a sport for a week and be able to handle myself, it's just what I do. And I just absorb stuff, people my age don't like it though, like who really cares that they found quark Gluon plasma? Or that they only made it last 200 trillionths of a second? Apparently not people my age. And funny enough I only care about that because it supports creationism, try and get people interested in THAT...haha, did'nt think so.

[/ QUOTE ]

Talk about high self esteem X [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. Dude we totally need to meet up, i have a friend who is exactly like you but hates to work out, you are like the advanced version of him haha [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

Right on, we'll get him goin still. I will admit i'm a confident person, I've been told i'm ****y sometimes but people think it's funny. Because i'm ****y in a smart ([---]) sort of way.

And mac it's interesting that you do that, because it was something I taught myself to do when I was like 13 or 14, I had a friend who was like 25 and a social genius tell me about body language, and how you can tell so much from a person by how they talk, they act, they move, or even walk. After reading a bit about it I started interperting. Now it just happens. There is so much to be said without speaking. And for Waldy it's excellent that you know what you want to do, i'm the exact same way I just figure out what I want and go get it. As for getting bit in the butt by something because you think you're good at everything. That happens inevitably to me, the difference is as soon as I can't do something decently I go and learn to do it decently, that is the trait i'm talking about. Thats why i'm pretty good at everything. For example I learned to turn in 2 hours when I went snowboarding once. And I had onl skiied once before that and it was 8 years ago.