ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Clothing
Thread: Clothing
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2005, 02:30 PM
sweetpea81 is ready!
Middleweight

Default Re: Clothing

[ QUOTE ]
Oh Coz..the best you can do is prepare but things will work out better. I know what you mean about twice the size, sometimes is a matter of the element of surprise and reacting quickly. For example, I always park close to my building and on lighted areas, I always have my keys in hand with the remote to open the doors immediately. I also look under the car, close all doors, get in the car, lock the doors and start the engine *a lot of women waste time setting things down "properly". Safety should always be a concern as well as being aware of our surroundings but also know what to do IF anything happens.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great post!!! Being aware of our surroundings plays a major role in our vulnerability. I do the same with my keys. I get them ready before I walk out of a building. It's something my mom told me to do and it's stuck with me!!!

My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and I glorify God in it by walking in divine healing and divine health. - I Cor. 6:19