ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Clothing
Thread: Clothing
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2005, 02:20 PM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

Default Re: Clothing

Oh Coz..the best you can do is prepare but things will work out better. I know what you mean about twice the size, sometimes is a matter of the element of surprise and reacting quickly. For example, I always park close to my building and on lighted areas, I always have my keys in hand with the remote to open the doors immediately. I also look under the car, close all doors, get in the car, lock the doors and start the engine *a lot of women waste time setting things down "properly". Safety should always be a concern as well as being aware of our surroundings but also know what to do IF anything happens.

It is good to know that there are still men that take the role as protectors seriously. Still, you need to learn to live life, regardless of the risks as best and happily as you can. We all need to let go to a certain extent or we would all go insane worrying. I walk with my friends to my car, drive them to theirs and wait until they have the engine running and are ready to go to leave. Still, I think she should take formal classes.

Amazon

- St. Dominic Savio (1842-1857)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...n/Mercy50K.jpg
We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

- St. Frances Xavier Cabrini (1850-1917)