ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Clothing
Thread: Clothing
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2005, 10:59 AM
Coz is back with a vengeance
Super Moderator

Default Clothing

OK I figured I would make my very first post in the female forum and get some input from the ladies on this site.

Ok to get to the point...I am constantly getting into arguments with my gf about her choice of attire. She has great taste but is a little too revealing. She has toned it down a lot in the past couple of years but it is still a little too much for my liking. It is bad enough that too many guys stare and I have found myself in many altercations before.

So summer is coming and I dread it. Those low waisted pants, halter tops drive me nuts. I mean I find them attractive but not on my gf... [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] ,for obvious reasons.

Ok so this has nothing to do with trust...nobody can even approach her she is a total ([---]) to strangers and the rock never leaves her finger. Also she is far from insecure she is very confident so it is not a matter of needing attention. Yet she attracts too much unecessary attention and I worry about her. I also don't want to give the impression that she dresses like she is a street walker because it's not that bad. She is classy just a little too revealing.

I have pretty much tried every angle and like I said she has improved but still too much so I am not sure what else to do or say. She does anything for me but now she thinks I want her to look like a muslim woman which is also not the case.

Any ideas cause I am getting grey hairs over this.

Forum Rules - ABC's Index of Bible Studies - ABC Store - My Journal

Hebrews 10:35-36
(35) Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward. (36) For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein

"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly. I said I don't know."
- Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)

Arnold, Franco and Sly at Gold's Gym.