ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Shocking principles
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2005, 10:42 AM
sweetpea81 is ready!
Middleweight

Default Re: Shocking principles

Vlad, we girls appreciate that you enjoy “seeing” us at the gym. We work hard and appreciate when it's noticed. I agree w/Amazon, guys can muscle their way through a workout, but it doesn't seem to work as well for us. And she's also right, again [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img], when I see a man working hard, it makes me want to work as hard if not harder. The girls at my gym really don't present any sort of competition. They are all there to socialize it seems like and it drives me nuts. I'd e-mail ya hun, but I don’t have the address so consider this mail!!!

And the whole I'm so hot...look at me thing!!! No girlfriend and you ask why? j/k [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Amazon, I think you're popular and I'm glad I get to e-mail you even though I haven't seen your pic. and maybe cause I'm a girl and I wouldn't be talking to you just b/c of how you look!! That jumps to one of the other posts...it's all about personality when it comes down to it!!! Your e-mail is on its way!!!

My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and I glorify God in it by walking in divine healing and divine health. - I Cor. 6:19