ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Shocking principles
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2005, 09:59 AM
Vlad is traalallaalal
Super-Heavyweight

Default Re: Shocking principles

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If a hot girl exercise in the same "sight field" as me, I usually consider it as shocking method - I mean who wouldn't, I get 3-4 reps more!

[/ QUOTE ]

That's very funny!!!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] However, I don't experience the same!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Best of luck to you w/that!!

[ QUOTE ]
Well, there is more stuff where that came from! Email me if you need anything!

Amazon

[/ QUOTE ]

And I so appreciate that!! The workout was great. I really felt the burn!! I'll send you an updated e-mail sometime today!! Thanks again!!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Dzing, my brain only works in one direction [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Honestly, I'm really impressed with girls at the gym. ANY GIRL at the gym. Most of you are super-focused on the exericse, no throwing around. Just taking it cool. Even if you don't go to failure and then drop set and follow it up with negatives till your veins popped all over your face - you are training good, better than the most guys.

P.S. Can I have a mail too? I'm feeling lonely lol [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]