ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - steves BULKING log -- 20LBS has come, now i want 20LBS more!
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2004, 05:21 PM
STEVEsteveSTEVE should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Default Re: triple steve\'s super training journal!!

okay cool. So how does this look for a new eating schedule:

8:00 to 8:30AM: Up, Omlette with 2 whole eggs and 2 extra whites. Large glass milk, piece of fruit. School till 12:00

12:00 PM: Large plate of pasta for lunch (my favorite ), tall glass of milk with 20g. whey protein powder.

1:30 PM: Sandwhiches how many i can stomach, peanut butter or whatever i can find in the house. 2 glasses water/juice. Piece of fruit. School again till 3:30

3:30 PM: PRE WORKOUT! Cereal, 3 - 4 bowls VECTOR or protein rich healthy cereal. 500ML milk, banana, 2 LARGE glasses water.

4:00PM: WORKOUT!3 glasses water throughout

6:00PM: Supper, main meal of day, stuff to the brim of whatever mommy makes for me. LOL i love living at home!! (emphasis on the meats).

9:00PM:40g Whey Protein Shake with 16 oz. Milk. SNACK! whatever i can find, whatevers healthy yet delicious. 2 Glass water.

11:00PM: bedtime! Chow down on cottage cheese before bed, whatever else i might find to keep me stuffed to the brim. Easy on the water though, i want a good sleep!

I think thats a pretty good diet for me, keep in mind im currenty 140ish pounds so i think that protein will be fine.

"Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody want to move no heavy-([---]) weights!"