Re: The Ultimate ABC Cutting Cook book!
"The Competetors Chicken"
What you will need:
1 broiling pan
1 4lb bag of boneless / skinless chicken breasts
1 Can posing oil .. er I mean Pam
1. Spray the broiling pan down with Pam.
2. Evenly sapce the chicken breasts on the pan
3. Set the broiling pan on the 2nd shelf down in the oven
4. Set oven to broil and timer to 17 minutes
5. Cook until golden brown on one side then flip and do the same on the other.
6. Place all the chicken into one large container.
7. Weigh out your chicken for your meal. Don't be afraid to tear apart one or two of the chicken brests to get that 1/2 an oz if needed.
8. Grab a nice big glass of water, a fork and a tbsp of Udo's oil and enjoy!
Note: No condiments now, you can't afford the sodium!
Now do this for 3 out of your 6 meals until at desired bodyfat.