ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - JerseyGirl on a mission
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2004, 11:58 AM
JerseyGirl should change his/her status!

Default Re: JerseyGirl on a mission

<font color="blue">
She's a babe, isn't she?! I'm going to try. I actually can see that I'm making progress though I haven't lost much weight. I noticed that my stomach doesn't stick out over my work out pants as much as it used to (a little pooch). That's a start!

I haven't taken pictures or my measurements. BUT I have worked out harder than I ever have.

Tuesday's workout was...

Biceps

Barbell curls 10 reps@33 lbs, 2 sets of 7 reps@33 lbs (I increased my weight 5 lbs from last workout & this was a killer for me!)

Rotation curls 3 sets of 10@15 lbs each

Preacher Curls 3 sets of 10@ 12 lbs each

Hammer Curls 3 sets of 10@12 lbs each

(I think, I have to check my log at home --if this isn't correct, I'll update it tomorrow)

Triceps

Dumbbell Kickbacks 1 set of 10@10 lbs, 2 sets of 10 @ 12 lbs

Lying Dumbbell Extensions 3 sets of 10@10 lbs

One arm overhead extensions 3 sets of 10@ 15 lbs

Tricep Dips 3 sets of 16 reps--time to put a plate in my lap!

Delts I get a stabbing pain in my right delt (area) so I keep it lighter but still challenge myself.

Bent Arm Side Lateral 3 sets of 10@8 lbs

Barbell pull-ups 3 sets of 10@28 lbs

Arnold Presses 3 sets of 10@10 lbs

Not too shabby!

My eating needs a lot of work. I don't eat like ya'll do. I eat a lot of protein, but not enough vegis. And probably not enought. I don't do the supplement thing -- yet. I keep saying I'm going to go to Vitamin Shoppe & buy some flax & stuff but I haven't made it there yet. I'm trying, though.

Today, so far I have had steel cut oatmeal for breakfast. I had 5 oz of boneless, skinless chicken breast & lots of water. I've had some carrots. I need to have more vegis, I know. I just didn't plan ahead too well today. I'm doing tacos for dinner--made with 97% lean ground beef, rinsed after browning. Lots of vegis & only 1 shell. I will also have a MetRx shake later. Chocolate. MMMMM!

Yesterday, I did 35 minutes of step cardio with VERY light weights (Cathe Friedrich's Cardio & Weights tape). I like to do that because I can't run, it hurts my knees. If I keep the impact low on stepping, I'm ok with that. But it gets boring so using the light weights of these types of workouts, I keep my heartrate up without getting bored.

I don't know if I will workout tonight or not. I have a cold (poor baby) and feel like crap--no energy. If I can muster the energy, I will do chest & back. I won't work out if I feel like crap, though.

Comments welcome! </font>

1 Cor 6:19&20 (AMP) Do you not know that your body is the temple (the very sanctuary) of the Holy Spirit Who lives within you, Whom you have received [as a Gift] from God? You are not your own, (20)You were bought with a price [purchased with a preciousness and paid for, made His own]. So then, honor God and bring glory to Him in your body.