ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - JerseyGirl on a mission
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2004, 08:07 AM
JerseyGirl should change his/her status!

Default JerseyGirl on a mission

<font color="blue">I'm jumping in to this with both feet. I found a website (www.rachelcosgrove.com) with a picture of a woman on it that blew me away. Rachel Cosgrove is a beautiful woman!

Ok, so I'm 40 years old & will probably not be able to look like that but I sure can try!

So, I have decided that I want her body. I know the only way for me to achieve that is to train hard & eat right. I will have my husband take pictures of me tonight before we work out which I will post to my web page over the weekend. I will also take my measurements. I'll post those tomorrow.

I absolutely need to clean up my eating--mostly just tweaking. Surprisingly enough. I need to eat more & stay away from the coffee house in the morning. LOL

Last night I worked my legs. Here's what I did...

Tall box step ups --10 reps@15 lb dumbbells & 2 sets of 10@20 lb dummbells -- the dumbbells really pulled on my arms & I can't raise them to put them on my shoulders, I may try using my bar on my shoulders next time.

Leg curls 10 reps@30 lbs & 2 sets of 10@25 lbs

Squats 3 sets of 10@68 lbs (my bar weighs 13 lbs)

Inner thigh squats 3 sets of 10@68 lbs & 4 static holds

Lunges 3 sets of 10@48 lbs

I also did some ab work.

I was already showered before I realized I had not done my calves. Oh well, next time. LOL

I didn't eat very well yesterday so I won't even list that. Today is going to be a better day.

I'm going to do some cardio this afternoon--35-40 minutes of high intensity stepping ala Cathe Friedrich. I plan to do cardio 2 times a week, no more than 40 minutes at a pop.

Stats as I know them today...

40 years old in May
5'6"
145 lbs (butt naked & first thing in the AM)

As time progresses & I post more information, I look forward to comments from all you hardcore trainers.
</font>

1 Cor 6:19&20 (AMP) Do you not know that your body is the temple (the very sanctuary) of the Holy Spirit Who lives within you, Whom you have received [as a Gift] from God? You are not your own, (20)You were bought with a price [purchased with a preciousness and paid for, made His own]. So then, honor God and bring glory to Him in your body.