ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Andrew G.'s Journal (Preparing for Football)
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2004, 09:04 AM
Andrew G. should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Default Re: Andrew G.\'s Journal (Preparing for Football)

Alright guys, its 6:12 in the morning, gota get my PWO shake ready and pack for the gym in the next 15 minutes, its about a mile walk to the gym, I need to start my warm-up by 7:00, and I don't think my friend is gona be giving me a ride today! LOL! He's just knocked out on the couch, and in the past ive woke the guy up to give me a ride (Hey, desert mornings are pretty cold!)

Alright, well today is the day that makes the whole week, my Squat/Deadlift day. I plan on doing 5 sets for each lift, and I dont follow my usual 5x5 program for this day, with squats i'll be doing some pyramiding, and its essential I "feel" my way through this day. I may bump up the number of sets for squats, we'll see. I think I may also add in another lift today, maybe back extensions w/ weight, or leg presses. Depends on what I feel is my weakness in my squats. I've been really struggling with upping my squat weight, and ive been trying to figure out my weakness, and I think because im 6'4, squatting to parallel (Top of quads parallel to ground) a WHOLE lot of my lower back and hamstrings are involved. Hey, there we go, while typing this I figured out what the 3rd exercise needs to be, Straight Leg Deadlift's, will work my hamstrings and lower back a bit more. Perfect.

I'll report back after my workout, I have Psychology at 9:00 am this morning, and Calculus at 11:00 am, so i'll be reporting back at about 12:20.

Thanks for reading my Journal guys (and girls! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img])

P.S. You wont be impressed with the weight im squatting [img]/forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

http://www.mcshane-enterprises.com/A...n/coananim.gif
Ed Coan! Amazing! 1003 pounds!