ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Andrew G.'s Journal (Preparing for Football)
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2004, 09:32 PM
Andrew G. should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Default Re: Andrew G.\'s Journal (Preparing for Football)

[ QUOTE ]
of course i will keep stopping by! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

i've been thinking about getting some of those since my left hand grip weakened after my hand surgery. work good?

[/ QUOTE ]

They are amazing Soccerchick, I would definitely recommend them! You may want to pick up one from a sports store first, since those are only rated at about 50 lbs., and will help you develop your hand strength. The weakest COC Ironmind has is the Trainer, which is rated at 100 lbs.. Most people who lift weights have trouble closing the #1 (150 lbs), and rarely does anyone close the #2 (190 lbs) on their first try. They go all the way up to #4 (360 lbs), and only 2 people have closed it. If you close the #3 (290 lbs), you get your name on a list, which is only about a hundred long.

And im glad your gona keep stopping by Soccerchick, I like getting attention from the beautiful women on this site [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Excuse me if im overstepping my bounds [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

http://www.mcshane-enterprises.com/A...n/coananim.gif
Ed Coan! Amazing! 1003 pounds!