ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - The only thing stronger than me is my mind...
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2004, 11:52 PM
given_to_fly should change his/her status!
Lightweight

Default Re: The only thing stronger than me is my mind...

<font color="red"> Quads/Hams </font>

Squats (Supersetted Sissy Squats) - 115x15, 185x10, 205x8, 225x3 (1x10), 225x2 (1x6)

Leg Curls - 51x10, 57x8, 64x6

Leg Extensions (supersetted Sissy Squats)[tripleset 5 second peak contraction leg curls with 5 second negatives] - 135x10, 135x10, 135x10 (1x10), 135x10 (1x10) [57x2]

I don't know what to think of tonight's workout... let me start with saying I've never been able to walk worse, so that means it was intense right??... But I think my mind was thrown off immediately by how I struggled so much with the squat tonight and couldn't compare to my last couple leg workouts... I went down on that last set on the third rep and never got back up!! so at least I pushed it to the max...

so anyway I decided to call an audible and instead of going... Squats, Front Squats, Leg Press, Leg Curls... I added the Sissy Squats to make up for my lackluster performance on the Squats and mixed things up from there. So I think I ended up making a great workout out of feeling like crap.

I realized however my heart is out of shape. I was having trouble keeping up with the intensity of my workout and the weights I'm lifting. Cardio time.