ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Dearheart's Training Journal ~ Comments Welcome
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2003, 07:24 PM
dearheart should change his/her status!

Default Re: Dearheart\'s Training Journal ~ Comments Welcome

On Monday I will begin a new program. My husband and I went to see a personal trainer today. She is setting up a fitness program for us. I'm so excited. It sounds like it will be a little bit every day....as she put it. 4 days of cardio on top of some weight training. She is working out the details today and I will go pick up the final "program" tomorrow. It will be broken into 4-6 week phases. I'm also excited to be seeing her because she is training for a competition herself and has put on 15 lbs of lean muscle mass since January. It's great to find someone who will be supporting me in this lifestyle. She was pretty excited that a woman wanted to lift heavy. :-) Another bonus is she goes to the same church.

As for my assesment.. since Sept. 15th I've lost 8.5 lbs and 1.4% body fat. I'm starting this program at 18.2% bf. Body Rx was a great introduction to weight lifting, but I'm looking forward to learning more. I've been thankful for this web site and the people here... It's also good for me to have that person to person contact.

Two quotes that have recently impacted me:

If you don't want fat ON your body, don't put fat IN your body.

Fat is not a feeling.

Wow!

28 yrs old
5'3"
April '03~~~Nov '04
159lbs~~~~~~~~130 lbs
23.2%BF~~~~~~16-18%
chest 38
waist 37.5"~~~30
hips 42" ~~ 38.5
bicep ~~~~~~~~~12
upper thigh 24"~~~21"