ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Dearheart's Training Journal ~ Comments Welcome
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2003, 03:47 PM
dearheart should change his/her status!

Default Re: Dearheart\'s Training Journal ~ Comments Welcome

Well, I'm still around. I had a wonderful, wonderful time at the Ladies Retreat. The day after I got home I got sick with a cold... got over that for a couple days and then came down with strep throat or something... on meds now. I hope to kick this! I have been able to work out here and there on days I feel okay.... BUT I am still eating the right foods. I'm still on a dessert fast and that is going well. Even at the ladies retreat where there was tons of chocolate and cookies...etc. I did great!!

my weight is still going down. I weighed in at 139 lbs. Yippee! I want to get back to lifting asap so I don't lose lean mass instead of fat. Okay... gotta go.

BTW, I'm coming to CA for American Thanksgiving to visit my family. I'm so excited. We'll be travelling around a lot so I don't know when I'll see a gym, but we'll be in the mountains... oh I can hardly wait! Lots of walks in the woods. So refreshing to my soul! Anyway... so I won't be around this board very much. Hope to be back to it 100% soon! not eating the desserts are SO worth seeing the scale go down and my waist go down!!!!! discipline works.

okay.. gotta go

28 yrs old
5'3"
April '03~~~Nov '04
159lbs~~~~~~~~130 lbs
23.2%BF~~~~~~16-18%
chest 38
waist 37.5"~~~30
hips 42" ~~ 38.5
bicep ~~~~~~~~~12
upper thigh 24"~~~21"