ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - I Need Help!!!
Thread: I Need Help!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2003, 12:00 PM
Patyal68 should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Default Re: I Need Help!!!

Agree with Tuf. No need to spend money buying books (just my opinion) with all the great information you have here for free [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

These are my comments:
- First, keep in mind that stress is the worst you can have if your goal is to burn fat. Stress actually increases fat storage (is written in one of the articles here, but don't remember exactly which one). So, how about trying some relaxation like Yoga, power yoga or breathing techniques, or just about 15 minutes of daily quiet time with candles and relaxing music. Trust me it works wonders [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

- I would cut on the cardio to 20-25 minutes of HIIT no more than 3 times per week. Now if you decide to try some Yoga then do the HIIT only once per week and try the Yoga 2-3 times per week.

- How is your sleep? Are you getting enough?

- You mentioned to be lifting 4-5 times per week. Are you taking your PWO shake according to The window of opportunity?

- Check some of the journals in the Online journal section or in the HYPERplasia sectio for more ideas, and post your meals for more comments.

Good luck