ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - gaining muscle weight
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2003, 03:36 PM
Frenchie should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Default Re: gaining muscle weight

Hi fitgirl!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Welcome to ABC!!

I would definitely start by getting a membership at the gym. Check out the exercise section, they have tons of exercises for each bodypart that are very well explained. Try to create a split program where you would weight train 3-4 times a week hitting different body parts each time.

Also, try to get several meals per day every 2-3 hours. You may be able to get to a grocery store and buy such things as canned tuna, canned beans, peanut butter (make sure it is natural though, it should read just peanuts, and maybe salt), whole-wheat bread, cottage cheese. This should give you a good start to get some more meals throughout the day. Try to get some protein in each meal with carbs and/or fat.

As Tuf said, look at other people's journals. You can check mine - I am currently clean bulking to add some mass, and so far it's been going great!! - as well as those that Tuf mentioned.

You may want to create a diet and workout routine and post in for review. Members on the site will be happy to help!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

"Although others may ask why, you'll never be able to explain adequately. Only someone else with the same passion would understand"