ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Hey Libby2....to answer your questions....
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2003, 10:13 AM
Libby2 should change his/her status!
Lightweight

Default Re: Hey Libby2....to answer your questions....

Wow....that sounds soo good!! Your diet is looking very good too! It is truly amazing how unique we really are eh?
This is the aspect of our sport that I really am fascinated by, diet and macros because it really isn't a 'one size fits all' world.

I experienced similar changes in my physique, once I experimented with macros as well....I still do the whey (it's just so time efficient for me), but I had cut my starchy carbs down to next to nothing...and kept my fibrous green ones, and some legumes of sorts, and fruit...wasn't doing anything for me...felt thick, looked thick, and pms was bizarre too.....One of my training buds, suggested trying to implement more starchy carbs...like sweet potatoes, brown rice, etc...and see what happens....my mood balanced out and the fat started to melt off, but the muscle isn't....I'm just one of these gals who need the starchy carbs for balance...it works for me.

Thanks for responding, I kind of figured it was something of an individual thing for the way your bod reacts...but isn't it great to find the combination to your metabolism?? And yes you did send me the pics and am curious to see how the progress is going.....it's inspiring to follow the driven [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]