ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - gaining muscle weight
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2003, 08:10 AM
Tuf should change his/her status!
Mr. Universe

Default Re: gaining muscle weight

Hi and welcome to ABC, fitgirl! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

A clean bulk would be perfect! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

There are several women who are clean bulking and keeping journals right now. In the Hyperplasia Challenge section of the site, you can check out the journals of Schless, Jenn, Nath, and I have one there too. In the Online Training Journals, you can check out Frenchie's journal. If I missed any of you ladies who are bulking, please forgive me.

I think that a good rate to gain weight is about 1-2 lbs. per week. Do you know your maintenance calories right now? I would start increasing them by 100-200 over your maintenance level each week.

Check out the articles and you will find a plethora of information about nutrition and training. Feel free to post your diet and/or workouts for suggestions. Starting a journal is a great way to receive help and encouragement from others. Reading journals is a great way to learn from what other people are doing!

Glad you joined us! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
<font color="blue">We taped a lot of famous pictures on the locker-room door: Bobby Orr, Potvin, Beliveau, all holding the Stanley Cup. We'd stand back and look at them and envision ourselves doing it. I really believe if you visualize yourself doing something, you can make that image come true...I must have rehearsed it ten thousand times. And when it came true it was like an electric jolt went up my spine.</font>
-Wayne Gretzky

http://www.rhondariley.com/009/thumbs/005.jpg
"When prepping for a show, I look at my body as my grade and the training and diet as my homework. If I do my homework I will get a good grade."
-Rhonda Riley

<font color="009999">Click Here for ABC's Forum Rules</font>
<font color="purple">Click Here for ABC's Index of Bible Studies</font>