ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - My pics
Thread: My pics
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2003, 06:11 PM
Bladezz33 should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

Default Re: My pics

You look great, very athletic and toned.

I had really high hopes before I got started. I thought it would be easy to get cut (from gaining so much fat for 10 years).

But like Krypto says, I for one am not willing to starve myself (although I was doing that pretty well before I got here if Krypto remembers). I am happy that my body is finally changing and the hard work is finally paying off with the proper macronutrients/diet and exercise [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

My original goal was to have a more proportioned body and trim the fat off my arse! I am almost there so any further success is an added "bonus or plus". I am very happy [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Do you do HIIT?? Or take CLA or Glutamine, or Aminos when you cut? Also change little things in diet around. Maybe timing during the day/eat at different times than you're used to...miss a meal...shock it again with something different.

I also feel - the competitors out there know who they are, and they will do anything to reach their goal. Just be careful not to get too caught up psychologically to give yourself "bad body image" syndrome.