ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Things are moving the wrong way!!! Help!!
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2003, 04:10 PM
lifterchick should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Default Re: An update!

[ QUOTE ]
*********** said:
I think, that if you have just changed your caloric intake and you notice the scale has gone UP, that yes, you should give it another week or two at that new caloric level, wait to see if your weight levels off. Cause ideally, it will level off and you will start, or continue to see changes on your body via the mirror and the calipers. But... DON'T change your activity level just yet. Otherwise you are not going to be able to discern whether the diet is working or not, since it could be the extra training. Get the diet right first and foremost. Then we can tweak training from there. Make sense? Process of elimination here to find what works and what doesn't. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, it made perfect sense- so I followed your advice [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]!! This week (two weeks from last post on this thread) my weight was 140.8. That's the lowest I've seen in about 2-3 months, so I'm REALLY glad that I followed your advice cuz now I know what's working! I really didn't miss all that cardio anyway, hehehe. I'll keep it up my sleeve as a secret weapon if the dreaded plateau strikes back!

Thanks again!!