ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - My pics
Thread: My pics
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2003, 03:57 PM
lifterchick should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Default Re: My pics

[ QUOTE ]
*********** said:
Hey girl, you're preaching to the choir on that one! I STILL want more defined abs and legs but it seems I can't get below 16% unless I'm starving all the time! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] And I certainly can't live like THAT! I REALLY WISH I could MAINTAIN somewhere between 13-15%!!! But alas, I don't think it's ever going to happen unless I want to be hungry constantly for the rest of my life!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Krypto,

I'm SO glad you said that. I know I've seen you mention it before, but it really bears repeating (at least for me). I find that sometimes I get really upset and down on myself over my inability to lose fat in certain areas and then all of a sudden, the voice of reason will come from out of nowhere and remind me that I am NOT a fitness competitor and I am NOT obligated to starve myself all the time, and compared to the majority of women my age I kick some major (ghetto) booty!!! I'm much more scientific and practical when it comes to helping other people, but I lose all of that perspective when I look at my own situation. It REALLY helps to know that some of my role models feel the same way!

*wishing I had read through your explanation of how to create the thumbs up graemlin*