ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Newbie Training for Comp
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2003, 03:18 AM
Philia2 should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Default Re: Newbie Training for Comp

[ QUOTE ]
kiwi girl 1 said:
I can appreciate that time will fly - infact I am already starting to get nervous !!

I find it really hard to shift the fat - possibly because when I was young I had anorexia, so my body clings on to it. My waist is the worst part.

I do posing practice every Wed - I figured it was best to learn now, instead of when you get to the carb cutting, no energy, *****y stage, and I am thinking of music choices for my routine.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's too early to get nervous!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Save that for later!!

Interesting what you said about the fat sticking on the body because of too low eating for too long....... That's what I've been trying to explain to sooo many girls but I guess it's somehow stronger than us..... We are too afraid to eat too much. Well if wanting to shape the body with beautiful muscular curves then we need to eat a lot more.

It's never too early to start practising on your poses. It's harder than everybody can imagine.

I'm happy having another strong woman in here wanting to compete. We can always help each other and give motivation when it's the hardest. You did a nice choice and you can be proud of yourself. You'll be okey, don't worry and congrats for loosing all that fat already!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

STAY STRONG!!! xxx Nina xxxxx
www.nme-pro.com