ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Things are moving the wrong way!!! Help!!
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2003, 03:28 PM
Bladezz33 should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

Default Re: An update!

Yes I am getting edgy too [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] My waist is giving me grief, the scale is up and down for past few weeks at 158 and last week down to 155. It seems when I bloat or drink water I have double pouch (maybe the creatine/taurine/glutamine supplements I was taking or the berries and fiber argh - I thought cottage cheese was bad?)!! Does the body EVER get used to the fiber??? Or will I always be this bloated?

But I know my body composition is changing and that is really weird, cuz I am eating like 5 sometimes 6 meals a day anywhere from 1700 - 2200 calories...whew!!! When I started here (Feb.2003) I was only consuming 1200-1400 calories.

I also carry my "majoritis fat" on my bottom half and thighs but I notice gradual changes in areas, pants, etc. I would like to know how long I can stay at my current diet (only doing 1 HIIT 30min and one swim day 30min. currently) before I can start a cutting diet and/or reducing calories?

I don't think that is the point here cuz we want to stay at this level indefinitely and get our body used to the new feeding "concept" and find the baseline so when we do start working out "like mad" it will be easier burn off any excess (left over) fat, correct?

I know I am burning fat, just not really fast (and I screwed up diet a few times) so that sets me back, what, like three days or a week (to get my body back on feeding tract)? Anyway, I have my BF test coming up 03/20, all hell will break loose if it did not go down [img]/forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Maybe I should cut the cheese out of diet and replace with another fat source?