ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Things are moving the wrong way!!! Help!!
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2003, 09:53 AM
lifterchick should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Default Re: Things are moving the wrong way!!! Help!!

Hi pasha,
Thanks for the quick response. I am lifting on a three day split according to the 13 week program, but actually probably lift 4x/week. The gatorade in my diet is with the post workout shake for an insulin spike, so I thought that was doing me some good, but yeah, I agree about the PB. Maybe I'll have to reevaluate the gatorade, I'm open to any and all suggestions at this point. I know I need to get a handle on the carb cycling now that I am getting better at using fitday and playing with my macros instead of just counting calories. That would probably help, too.

I haven't had my BF measured by calipers since July. It was 18% then, but I was 5-7 lbs. lighter, too. My measurements have gone up- that was the first thing I did this morning after I got on the scale. My hips are up about an inch (from July) and my thighs are up about 3/4 inch. And it jiggles, YUCK[img]/forum/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]!!

Do you see things in my diet that I shouldn't have on a cut, or is it more a question of volume control? Also, what about the cardio? I realize I didn't put my activities into Fitday, but I'm really confused about the pro's and cons of cardio, like am I doing enough or too much????

I'm not as worried about what I'll eat while on the cruise as I am about what I'll eat in the weeks beforehand! The last time I went on a cruise I was able to eat very healthy and actually lost a pound or two that week- lots of shrimp and vegetables everywhere!!!

On a lighter note- that's cool that you compete. What competitions have you done, and what are your goals? Do you have any tricks for appetite control and tricking your body into feeling full? Thanks again for your response.