ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - yo-yoing = slow metabolism
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2003, 12:15 AM
should change his/her status! Edit

Default Re: yo-yoing = slow metabolism

[ QUOTE ]
mdr said:
...but i AM hungry for my next small meal, each time, so i think that's a good sign.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green">Yes, that's an excellent sign!</font>

[ QUOTE ]
9am: 1/2 c FF cottage cheese, 1/4 c applesauce, 2 handfulls of cereal (honey crisp, that has flakes and clusters)

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green"> [img]/forum/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] Where's the fat?! And only about 14 grams of protein, ooh, I don't think that's enough.</font>

[ QUOTE ]
11:30-12: 1/2 protein bar, 10 raisins (i LOVE raisins - and i know i shouldn't have them bc of the sugar spike), 1/2c LF cottage cheese, with a little crushed pineapple

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green">Not enough protein or fat.</font>

[ QUOTE ]
1pm: can of tuna, mustard, on a low-sodium rice cake and a pickle

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green">Oooh, bad, bad, bad, rice cakes, insulin spiking, not good for fat burning. And once again, where's the fat?</font>

[ QUOTE ]
5:30-6: Deli turkey with 1/2c broccoli, with a little FF spagheti sauce.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green">I can definitely see you're scared of eating fat. I guess I need to dig up some info on why you need to eat fat to burn fat and why it is so vital in your diet. Also, I doubt a few slices of turkey was enough protein.</font>

[ QUOTE ]
9:30-10:30: Bob Evans Grilled chicken salad (i LOVE grilled chicken salads) with 3 egg whites and an orange
and an ice cream sandwich (weight watchers)

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green">You still gotta watch that weight watchers stuff, sometimes it can still be loaded with sugar. Hope there was enough fat in the chicken. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Now don't get me wrong, you're doing great so far, just a bit more tweaking to be done, that's all, it takes time to get the diet right. Heck it took me about 4 months til I finally got it right! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Anyway, hope this helps! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]</font>