ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Obsessed with being lean?
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2002, 01:35 PM
should change his/her status! Edit

Default Re: Obsessed with being lean?

<blockquote><font class="small">posted by Krukker:</font><hr /> ...I do this lifestyle, eat the way I do, measure my food, count my calories/macronutrients, lift, and all this becuase I ENJOY it and I feel incredible! ...Yes I do have a way to go to reach my goals but if it takes years, months, who cares??

The question is - when women realize they are too obsessed how do you get out of that thinking??

Kate <hr /></blockquote>

EXACTLY! I know most of my family doesn't really understand why I do that, measuring of food, not eating carbohydrates etc, they only see it as depriving myself but I see it as something I enjoy, this is my LIFE, they don't understand that yet. They think I am putting myself thru all this JUST to be leaner (which they don't even think I need to be), which yes, I am but I will always eat this way cause I know where it has gotten me and that is what I WANT. I'd RATHER look the way I do and feel the way I do INSTEAD of eating a bunch of carbohydrates and junk food! It is the choice I WANT to take, I CHOOSE to eat this way cause I happen to like it. And I will keep working on getting the perfect body for the rest of my life cause I ENJOY it! I will keep lifting and eating like a full fledged bodybuilder til I die and that's just the way I CHOOSE to live cause it's what makes ME happy. Maybe some day my family will understand that, athlo I doubt it, for now they just accept it cause they've always accepted me for who I am. [img]/forum/images/icons/cool.gif[/img]