ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - what is the point?
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2002, 12:03 AM
Jolie should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Default Re: what is the point?

I see what you're saying but on the other hand, it's always good to have women to turn to because whether we like it or not, we are different than the boys. Our bodies do have different nutritional requirements, we adapt to things differently and so on.

It's not only about the physical/physiological differences but also the emotional and phychological differences. I've made some really good friends on ABC, some guys, some girls. This just kind of gives the girls a place to address certain things that the boys may not relate to...ya know...

To be honest, I really don't think ANY of the ABC girls want to talk about pink dumbbells so don't worry about that!! [img]/forum/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] But ya, you can talk about an awesome new sports bra if ya want!! [img]/forum/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Hope that helped light it up a bit for ya! [img]/forum/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]