ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Gimme your perspective
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2002, 07:24 PM
should change his/her status! Edit

Default Re: Gimme your perspective

That IS cool! So they don't think you should go into the show below 10%? If so, that's GREAT news! Cool beans! Yeah, it's strange how people can look soo much different even at the same weight and body fat. Some will still look leaner than others! I finally hit 15%, that's what I calipered out at just before going to Nationals and I'm actually pretty happy with it. I would like my bicep veins to show a bit more (like other than when I'm doing tricep dips, lol), would like a bit crisper definition in my abs, and some more leg definition but that's small stuff really. So I would still like to be a bit leaner but I don't think I'm far off from what I want at all.

You know what? Jeremiah is the same guy who has been writing my husband's diets! Yeah, and I'd agree, he does seem very good. I'm not sure what I want to do. I don't know if this diet isn't right for me or not. So you think I should tell him about my being hungry all the time and sometimes feeling like I'm friggin starving and how some of my lifts went down? I guess it couldn't hurt but I just don't want to sound like a whiner.