ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Gimme your perspective
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2002, 06:58 PM
should change his/her status! Edit

Default Re: Gimme your perspective

I had been writing my own diets before I asked for Beverly's help. I had been eating probably between 2200-2400 calories a day, 6-8 meals a day, around 15 grams of fat per meal. It just wasn't working anymore, I wasn't having anymore fat loss so I asked someone at Beverly to write me a diet, told him what I had been doing, what my previous diet was and also that I speed skate. That is the diet he gave me, the one posted in my journal at 2000 calories, supposedly, cause when I tried adding it all up I only came up with around 1700. Does seem kinda weird that I was okay on 2200 cals (depending) but yet always really hungry on 2000 calories when it's only 200 calories different. As far as I can tell, my fat per meal varies from 5-22 grams. The 5 grams is with the 5 oz chicken and 5 strawberries. As far as I know, from when I researched it before, 5 oz. of boneless, skinless chicken is 5 grams of fat. Anyway, since I've been back from Nationals I haven't followed that plan to the "t". Perhaps I should ask him for a new one? I followed that one for 3 weeks before I went to Nationals and I was basically gonna follow it for 3 more weeks before asking for a new tweek. What do you think? My beverly diet is posted in my journal, I believe you've seen it before.

And yeah, I'll let you know on the training thing. I guess I will implement it beginning this week. I'll let ya know if I have any questions. [img]/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]