ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Chibo's Workout and Nutrition
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2001, 01:18 AM
Chibo should change his/her status!
Stranger

Default Chibo\'s Workout and Nutrition

Starting this off here in December. My goals for nutrition are to put on some bulk. Not clear what weight to shoot for, I am going to trial and error this. Right now my dimensions are:

Weight: 75kg
Height: 167cm
Waist: 82cm
BF%: 15.2

Tomorrow I will get some more measurements and my average BW for the past 2 weeks.

Right now I am focusing mainly on my nutrition, but I will also be posting workouts. I plan to start with what approaches a 40-40-20 breakdown in my daily diet, I will see how this goes after a week or ten days. I understand that some people have better results with more carbs. Not knowing really what my body needs I will just have to rely on the helping hand of EXPERIENCE and RESULTS. Comments and CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM welcome!!!!

Sunday, December 23
Meal 1: 2 Protein Shakes (50g protein)
Oatmeal (15g protein)

Meal 2: Fried chicken Salad with Italian dressing
Iceberg Lettuce 20cal/carb 3g
2 Fried Chicken Breasts cut-up and thrown in 700cal/carb 26g/Protein 70g/Fat 35g

Meal 4: Chicken and Vegatable Soup
2 Chicken Breasts, boiled 500cal/70g Protein/18g fat
Carrot (in soup) 70cal/16g carb/2g protein
Celerey 5cal/1g carb

From all this I get roughly the following:
1915 calories 292g protein 46g carbs 53g f

Too much protein (shooting for 1.5-2% of BW) and not enough carbs....SOLUTION- take out one chicken breast in meal 4 and and pasta. Also, my carbs for Oatmeal and Protein shakes are unavailable, will check on those later. So from today I have to work on less protein and more carbs???!!??

Oh yeah----Today is rest day from Gym. Tomorrow starts weekly cycle- my choice between Chest/Tris or Back/Shoulders....hmmmmm...I really love both of these days.........