Bodybuilding Android phone apps
Anyone know of a good Android app that helps track you in the gym?
Here's what I would love to see in a phone app:
- Library of lifts with illustrations and tips
- Ability to add your own lifts & comments on each lift (ie: "Keep your elbows in!" or "Remember to breathe!")
- Lifts linked to muscle groups for tracking (group all biceps lifts, delt lifts, etc.)
- Reports visually showing weight lifted each session over time, so you can see increase and/or plateau
- Enter and track weight & reps for each lift, each session (allowing you to look at last week and remember what you did, or look back to the first day at the gym and see how you have improved on each lift in detail).
- Ability to create splits, show lifts you have selected for each day, and add/remove lifts as you go.
- Track performance and alert to plateaus, suggesting shock techniques based on the muscle group.
Let me know if you've found a cool app, and feel free to add to my list. What would help YOU in a bodybuilding phone app?
Oh Yeah, Also:
- Weekly BodyWeight & Body Fat Entry
- Tracking Of BodyWeight & BodyFat Over Time
|All times are GMT. The time now is 05:25 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.