ABCbodybuilding

ABCbodybuilding (http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/forums/index.php)
-   In Depth Nutrition (http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Foods To Naturally Boost Energy (http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95861)

biglifter56 05-24-2013 07:45 PM

Foods To Naturally Boost Energy

I've been having really low energy levels lately and was wondering if anyone could recommend some food, vitamins, or supplements to up energy levels. So far I have been taking Vit B complex, Multi Vitamins, Ginko, and Green Tea extract. Also found good results with coconut water and mental performance.

Thanks.

Ratcat 05-25-2013 11:56 PM

Meal frequency is the key to keeping energy levels going. Eating quality food from the breakfast time on and if you are running low on energy then eat more frequently and don't let your body run down during the day. :)

Jemimasmith 05-31-2013 06:19 AM

surely small diets full of enough nutrition taken at short intervals work best in body built favor .. it also saves you from going empty belly frequently..

Adwerd 07-25-2013 03:26 AM

For short-term and long-term energy boosts and personal training make a habit of eating a high-fiber, carbohydrate-rich meals. Eggs, coffee, Whole Grain Cereal, Bananas are really good for boosting up energy level.

DCGonzalez 08-02-2013 07:42 PM

Hi,

Instead of eating heavy amount of food in single sitting, you can have small amounts of different natural foods after intervals when you feel hungry. In this way you can maintain the energy level all the day.

usplabs 08-08-2013 10:12 AM

You should take small meals with a time interval of2-3 hours instead of taking heavy meals. Try to include food stuff that has high nutritional values. Vitamins & minerals, essential amino acids, proteins are some of the nutrients that you must include in your diet. Having a protein rich diet is very much essential. It is an excellent source of energy. At this low age, try avoiding any kind of supplement. Try to take all the nutrients from the dietary source. In rare cases when you need some nutrients very desperately, then at that time can take help of supplements.

Jemimasmith 08-09-2013 11:45 AM

definitely having the nutritious food at short intervals is going to be favorable in getting a good amount of energy... and it will put less burden over the digestion system to break and absorb it as well ..

Darnell22 08-19-2013 05:08 AM

Yes there are so many good foods but in my opinion fruits and vegetables are more effective in this purpose these are really good for the body strength and energy must take some portion of these diets in a week.......

jasonorland 09-25-2013 07:11 AM

Research shown to be effective for improving exercise performance, a cup of coffee might serve as the perfect pre-workout beverage, my trainer says. “Adding skim milk not only offers plenty of calcium and vitamin D for stronger bones, but it also provides carbohydrates for fuel.” so that's why it's counts in boost natural source

Leonard 10-05-2013 06:50 AM

Well,We should be choose energetic foods for eat to get energy and nutrition.According to me that many foods to naturally boost energy.Mostly i like these foods for get energy and strength,...
Vegetarian foods
Dairy foods
Meat
Pasta
Milk and yogurt
Fresh fruits.