ABCbodybuilding

ABCbodybuilding (http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hardcore Training (http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Fst-7 and streching between sets! (http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95268)

Bulk101 04-08-2012 06:37 AM

Fst-7 and streching between sets!
 
Any one tried it and whats the outcome?

Heres a link to allso heres a link to some good info!.

I will be starting a fst-7 program today.

http://www.fst-7.com/articles/146-mu...g-feature.html

Bulk101 04-08-2012 11:44 PM

Last nite I started fst training the pump was incredable and the doms today is
unbelivable! Streching between sets and the fascia exercises of 7 sets at the end is the key ! Will be trying this for,a while till the body ajusts. Defintly a great shock program my lats bis and shoulders dont know what hit them.

HardCory 04-09-2012 11:51 AM

I've done fascia stretching in the past and the DOMS is unlike anything I had ever experience before.

klosey 04-09-2012 04:35 PM

tried fst-7... like most programs its just an 'idea' its nothing special.. MI40 is good too

Bulk101 04-10-2012 07:15 AM

Klosey the trick is the constant streching between sets like bent over straight arm wall streches for lats and holding the contacted position of a bodyweight skull crusher for tris! U get constant tension and blood filling the fascia my lats n bis are still pumped from 2 days ago I strugled with benching and tris,today thedoms is that bad.

klosey 05-21-2012 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bulk101 (Post 923032)
Klosey the trick is the constant streching between sets like bent over straight arm wall streches for lats and holding the contacted position of a bodyweight skull crusher for tris! U get constant tension and blood filling the fascia my lats n bis are still pumped from 2 days ago I strugled with benching and tris,today thedoms is that bad.

i did the stretching.. i hardly get doms because i do random things when bored anyway.. like 1 hour of squats with 110kg or pack of card tricep pushdowns.. only time i get doms now is from german volume

greatkeen 05-22-2012 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klosey (Post 923513)
i did the stretching.. i hardly get doms because i do random things when bored anyway.. like 1 hour of squats with 110kg or pack of card tricep pushdowns.. only time i get doms now is from german volume

i know you are too advanced for all this but still try this...say for Shoulders... focus purely on increasing the weight - even as low as 2.5lbs..every session you hit them.. and do the same exercise over & over again for 6-7 weeks. for eg. Monday hit shoulders with military press for 4 sets x 7-8 reps, do a accessory movement (upright row or side laterals etc). repeat the same on Friday...same 2 exercise but make it a point to increase weight specially on Military press.

then tell me if u you didn't get doms.

klosey 05-22-2012 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatkeen (Post 923542)
i know you are too advanced for all this but still try this...say for Shoulders... focus purely on increasing the weight - even as low as 2.5lbs..every session you hit them.. and do the same exercise over & over again for 6-7 weeks. for eg. Monday hit shoulders with military press for 4 sets x 7-8 reps, do a accessory movement (upright row or side laterals etc). repeat the same on Friday...same 2 exercise but make it a point to increase weight specially on Military press.

then tell me if u you didn't get doms.

at the minute i roll a rotating system.. min increase of 1kg per exercise per cycle..
Day 1-3 heavy 2 sets per exercise 6-8 reps
Day 4 off
Day 5-8 Volume 10 sets main exericise, rest are 2-3 sets.. 8-12 reps
Day 9 off
Day 10-12 Pre-Exhaust. mains sets 25 reps then a triple drop 6,6,6 rest are 2-3 sets 8-10 reps..

greatkeen 05-23-2012 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klosey (Post 923556)
at the minute i roll a rotating system.. min increase of 1kg per exercise per cycle..
Day 1-3 heavy 2 sets per exercise 6-8 reps
Day 4 off
Day 5-8 Volume 10 sets main exericise, rest are 2-3 sets.. 8-12 reps
Day 9 off
Day 10-12 Pre-Exhaust. mains sets 25 reps then a triple drop 6,6,6 rest are 2-3 sets 8-10 reps..

something along the lines of HST?

i dont know, you are def a little more advance then me, but having almost 10yrs of lifting experience, i have found this very simple approach...the best to making progress in gym...it's along the lines of DC but def not DC.

My split is Push/Pull based these days, Push day i do Chest, Shoulder, Triceps & Legs while for Pull day Back, biceps.

now for chest, it's just 1 exercise eg bench press or decline or inline may be, i do 4 sets aiming for 25-30 reps total.. as i am able to make it 30 reps i increase the weight. at the same note i make it a point to increase the weight EVERY session...which of course is not realistic after you have reached a certain level but still..you get the point?

there is no magic or secret in above, it's just what i learned over reading stuff from dante & boss. keep hitting your muscles harder then the last time (by simply increasing the weight from last time) and you will be sore & be growing !

this simple approach has been working for me quite good actually.

klosey 05-24-2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatkeen (Post 923577)
something along the lines of HST?

i dont know, you are def a little more advance then me, but having almost 10yrs of lifting experience, i have found this very simple approach...the best to making progress in gym...it's along the lines of DC but def not DC.

My split is Push/Pull based these days, Push day i do Chest, Shoulder, Triceps & Legs while for Pull day Back, biceps.

now for chest, it's just 1 exercise eg bench press or decline or inline may be, i do 4 sets aiming for 25-30 reps total.. as i am able to make it 30 reps i increase the weight. at the same note i make it a point to increase the weight EVERY session...which of course is not realistic after you have reached a certain level but still..you get the point?

there is no magic or secret in above, it's just what i learned over reading stuff from dante & boss. keep hitting your muscles harder then the last time (by simply increasing the weight from last time) and you will be sore & be growing !

this simple approach has been working for me quite good actually.

i get bored.. thats the big problem.. if i get bored i loose interest


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.