ABCbodybuilding

ABCbodybuilding (http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/forums/index.php)
-   Members' Discussion: (http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   What Gym Do You Go To? (http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95121)

Algavinn 01-28-2012 11:02 AM

What Gym Do You Go To?

Just wondering where everyone is working out at. I think we did one of these a number of years back, but I forget.

Also I know that many of you have at least a partial home gym as well, I have just about everything I need and want at home, aside from some TKD training gear, but just where you consider your main gym/training facility to be. Apartment gyms=home gym I suppose.

HardCory 01-28-2012 05:03 PM

I have 2 gym memberships one in Reno and one in California because of my travels, both are small chains.

Algavinn 01-28-2012 05:24 PM

ugg, poll auto closed.

Venom 01-29-2012 02:28 AM

hmm, can't seem to edit the poll myself. might want to start another one that never closes (not sure what options it gave you when you made it). i can close this thread if you do.

As with cory, I train at multiple places, really depending on my situation. I usually always have some type of home gym. This is particularly important for doubles, or just to generally save time. Being in college for what seems like forever now, I have transitioned to University gyms. Which are free for me, and usually pretty nice. :-)

Algavinn 01-29-2012 12:26 PM

Yeah, It gave me timing options for it to close, but I just left it blank as I didnt want it to close, didn't see an option for permanent *shrug*. Closing the thread works and I can make another.

Yeah, I have a gym membership (la fitness), have my own home gym, and use my girlfriends apartment gym a far amount now days.

Cyborg_Sups 02-22-2012 08:36 PM

I go to a privately owned gym called Global Health and Fitness.

bigironcross 02-22-2012 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyborg_Sups (Post 922358)
I go to a privately owned gym called Global Health and Fitness.

The one in Warren, Ohio? Small world. I don't go there. I just see their commercials. I live in Mineral Ridge and work out at the YSU Rec Center since I work there.

Commander 02-23-2012 12:41 PM

Home gym for me

Darnell22 12-29-2012 06:27 AM

I practice at several locations, really based on my scenario. I usually always have some kind of home gym. This is particularly essential for enhances, or just to usually not waste time. Being in higher education for what seems like permanently now, I have changed to School fitness center. Which are no cost for me, and usually fairly awesome.

Eastem33 01-17-2013 04:59 AM

I practice at several locations, really based on my scenario. I usually always have some kind of home gym. This is particularly essential for enhances, or just to usually not waste time. Being in higher education for what seems like permanently now, I have changed to School fitness center. Which are no cost for me, and usually fairly awesome. :-)