ABCbodybuilding

ABCbodybuilding (http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/forums/index.php)
-   Supplement Reviews (http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Jacked3d - Anyone had success with this? (http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94873)

GetFitNow 08-29-2011 04:27 PM

Jacked3d - Anyone had success with this?

I had a friend tell me he had used Jacked 3d and saw some significant success with it but that it made hard to get to sleep at night. Does someone know if this stuff is worth taking or if there is something out there that is better?

Glen.

NJI 09-11-2011 04:29 AM

Jack3d is a typical pre-workout supplement combining the following ingredients:

Beta-Alanine - Flushed feeling, clears lactic acid from muscles more effectively, able to workout harder.
Caffeine - Upper, heighted alertness/more energy, possibly reduces perceived pain.
Arginine - Enhances vasodilation, blood flow, and pump.
Creatine - Increases stores of creatine phosphate thus allowing anaerobic energy systems to function longer.

You can buy everything seperately and receive the same effects albeit a cheaper price.

Caffeine - NoDoz/Stay Awake pills are like $6 for 100
Beta-Alanine - Buy online.
Arginine/NO Product - Buy online.
Creatine - Buy creatine monohydrate online, the plain powder is usually best.

GetFitNow 09-15-2011 06:47 PM

Thanks! I will check this out.

JRB 09-23-2011 09:31 PM

I haven't priced NJI's idea, but I grabbed a jar off amazon for $25.

The stuff works well for me. I don't really get "amped", but I feel awake and very focused. I only get a mildly upset stomach occasionally, not really an issue. I took No-Xplode for a short time and felt terrible. I went from feeling like ripping my t-shirt and kicking doors in to panic attacks post-workout. I also spent a considerable amount of time on the toilet.

NJI 09-27-2011 11:00 AM

I only use caffeine and beta alanine personally. A $20 tub of beta alanine has 250 servings and lasts almost a year. Caffeine is only a couple bucks.

Chee 11-10-2011 05:31 PM

I like it. Started taking it a few weeks ago. It helps out but hasn't given me ground breaking results or anything. I can definitely tell when I don't take it though. I prefer Superpump 250 or Superpump Max, but I still like Jack3d as well.

schm1840 02-26-2012 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJI (Post 920106)
Jack3d is a typical pre-workout supplement combining the following ingredients:

Beta-Alanine - Flushed feeling, clears lactic acid from muscles more effectively, able to workout harder.
Caffeine - Upper, heighted alertness/more energy, possibly reduces perceived pain.
Arginine - Enhances vasodilation, blood flow, and pump.
Creatine - Increases stores of creatine phosphate thus allowing anaerobic energy systems to function longer.

You can buy everything seperately and receive the same effects albeit a cheaper price.

Caffeine - NoDoz/Stay Awake pills are like $6 for 100
Beta-Alanine - Buy online.
Arginine/NO Product - Buy online.
Creatine - Buy creatine monohydrate online, the plain powder is usually best.

what gives jack3d all the hype is the potent stimulant in it, 1,3 dime . . . I have tried it before and I didn't think much of it. I try and stay away from proprietary blends.

0ptimumFit 04-19-2012 06:56 PM

Friend of mine was a huge advocate of Jacked.... until it started to cause him errectile dysfunction.
Good reason to quit, I say.

Jyzz 04-20-2012 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0ptimumFit (Post 923161)
Friend of mine was a huge advocate of Jacked.... until it started to cause him errectile dysfunction.
Good reason to quit, I say.

Really? ****. Everything has it's side effects huh?
Taking things like this isn't really a necessity to getting ripped, it just helps you. If you ask me, just have strong will power and you don't need any of this :)

willie2 04-22-2012 03:12 PM

Never heard of Jacked giving anyone ED but hey...anythings possible...