whey protein Whey concentrate metabolism in healthy males
A sponsored study.
Here are some of my "punderings" :
- I would like to see an unsponsored study.
- The study was performed on guys with no ambition in bodybuilding, or at least not many had it. Protein utilization might be higher in athletes than in regular people.
- How other macronutrients affect utilization of protein - having whey in a shake with some oats, nuts, fruits etc.
- See how protein blend utilizes.
- Most of proteinpowders right now have digestive enzymes, they used the one that did not have any (Control WPC contained no proteolytic enzymes) or they do they just refer to their kind of enzymes.
- There are studies done showing that protein is utilized pretty good post workout. While the environment is completely different, utilization shouldn't be THAT WORSE during other times.
ON, BSN and some other brands seems to have it.
This is *old* news, if it was that good it would probably be a bigger of a boom, but still, big companies are using Aminogen.
Interesting, the amount of Aminogen used in study is A LOT more than it is in ON's whey for instance. (5g vs 250mg).
What are your thoughts guys? :)
|All times are GMT. The time now is 07:15 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.