ABCbodybuilding

ABCbodybuilding (http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/forums/index.php)
-   Article Review and Discussion (http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   more articles (http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90473)

los705 12-17-2008 03:46 PM

more articles

when are we getting new articles?? just curious:D

Venom 12-17-2008 05:03 PM

You mean in our online journal? Well we published a whole series on acute training variables if you have not read that.

But Jake and I plan on writing some good stuff up for you guys during the Christmas "break"

You also might want to start picking up ironman magazine. Jake and I write feature articles there monthly, now.

Anyway, do you have any requests?

klosey 12-17-2008 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Venom (Post 867911)
You mean in our online journal? Well we published a whole series on acute training variables if you have not read that.

But Jake and I plan on writing some good stuff up for you guys during the Christmas "break"

You also might want to start picking up ironman magazine. Jake and I write feature articles there monthly, now.

Anyway, do you have any requests?

only break i'll be having at xmas is my benchpress 1rep max

Venom 12-17-2008 05:25 PM

hahaha! Amen, brother!

President Wilson 12-17-2008 11:13 PM

The main issue I want to delve into is concurrent training. In other words what are the negative effects of doing cardio and weight training simotaneously and can they be countered. This is one of the biggest issues in our sport!!!! And thats what we tackle here! After that we should be publishing bi monthly I believe so six issues a year! Also Layne has a great article comming out next month as well!

los705 12-19-2008 01:49 AM

nice! I dont really have any request, i read anything you put out.I have read almost the entire site as i have known about it for a few years and when i saw it ,basically got redone i was very happy!

I would like maybe an article on the best way or a good routine to get lean,gain strenght and also keep the heart rate up, i train mma so that would be awsome to try and also a good read for info purposes.

President Wilson 12-19-2008 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by los705 (Post 868093)
nice! I dont really have any request, i read anything you put out.I have read almost the entire site as i have known about it for a few years and when i saw it ,basically got redone i was very happy!

I would like maybe an article on the best way or a good routine to get lean,gain strenght and also keep the heart rate up, i train mma so that would be awsome to try and also a good read for info purposes.

Concurrent training then is definately up your alley because getting strong and lean and keeping the HR up is definately a good combo of strength and aerobic training

los705 12-20-2008 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by President Wilson (Post 868111)
Concurrent training then is definately up your alley because getting strong and lean and keeping the HR up is definately a good combo of strength and aerobic training

i can't wait!