ABCbodybuilding

ABCbodybuilding (http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/forums/index.php)
-   The HYPERplasia Challenge! (http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   ####HP Challenge Fall 08 Help Thread#### (http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89529)

Venom 08-12-2008 02:10 AM

####HP Challenge Fall 08 Help Thread####

To all the athletes in this competition,

All members are offered the personal assistance from some of the greatest scientific minds in the field of bodybuilding today.

If you would like any assistance in your program, then please make a post in this thread. Briefly state what you would like help with, and discuss it in-depth within your journal. We will then come to your journal and help you out! This will be the quickest way to receive help from us, as going through each individual journal daily can be a difficult task.

An example would be:

[ QUOTE ]
Can you please critique my diet? I listed it in the latest post in my journal. Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep up the great work everyone. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Venom 08-25-2008 06:52 PM

Re: ####HP Challenge Fall 08 Help Thread####

ok guys, start asking away!!!

Commander 08-25-2008 07:11 PM

Will Acetyl L-Carnitine be helpful on a bulk?
See latest post in Commander's Bulk Journal for more info.

EDIT: It is no longer the latest post. It is the first post on the second page of the thread. It is dated 8/25.

gogogojoel 08-25-2008 11:31 PM

Could someone please take a look at my routine? I feel like I might be overdoing it just a bit, because my workouts usually run from 45-60 minutes, but I'm not sure what (if anything) I should cut (or add).

thunder 08-26-2008 11:51 AM

I have a couple of questions-
1. Can you please critique my diet?

2. I'm doing the loading phase of creatine.. i take it with my pre workout shake(around 5.45 am), post workout shake(around 7.30 am), then noon & finally at night. Is this ok or should i evenly space it(i.e every 3-4 hrs)?

thanks

Commander 08-26-2008 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Could someone please take a look at my routine? I feel like I might be overdoing it just a bit, because my workouts usually run from 45-60 minutes, but I'm not sure what (if anything) I should cut (or add).

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't seem like you are overdoing it. 45-60 minutes all-out (including a warm-up) is pretty ideal IMO. Your exercise selection looks good as well, a nice variety of solid exercises.
Only criticism, you may want to consider doing the chins and pull-ups first in your back/bicep routine because it looks as if you are doing them last.

Commander 08-26-2008 02:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a couple of questions-
1. Can you please critique my diet?

2. I'm doing the loading phase of creatine.. i take it with my pre workout shake(around 5.45 am), post workout shake(around 7.30 am), then noon & finally at night. Is this ok or should i evenly space it(i.e every 3-4 hrs)?

thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Diet looks solid in terms of layout. I like how often you eat, plus the meal types, i.e. fat/protein snacks between balanced meals. However, for further analysis you may want to include your macros and your estimated maintenance caloric needs.

[ QUOTE ]
7:30 PWO shake(milk+ whey+ banana+ honey) with whole wheat bread

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the one area that I feel could use a change. You may want to consider holding off on the wheat bread and milk to keep your PWO shake digesting as fast as possible.

As for the creatine, I don't think you have to be super-precise with the timing. Your spacing 5:30, 7:45, noon and night seems fine.

Venom 09-10-2008 07:45 PM

How is everything going, fellas? Need any feedback?

Commander 09-11-2008 01:14 PM

Kind of, I ended up posting about Acetyl L-Carnitine, in the supplement section about 2 days ago and klosey replied. But I still value your opinion as well.

klosey 09-11-2008 02:03 PM

[quote=Venom;857579]To all the athletes in this competition,

All members are offered the personal assistance from some of the greatest scientific minds in the field of bodybuilding today.

[ QUOTE ]

is it a muscletech sales man? just kidding venom :D