ABCbodybuilding

ABCbodybuilding (http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bodybuilding Recipes (http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   The Ultimate ABC Bulking Cook Book! (http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60726)

Adam Knowlden 04-29-2004 11:30 PM

The Ultimate ABC Bulking Cook Book!

Post your favorite all-time bulking recipe here!

Please note this book is for bulking recipes only. Also please include the macros for your recipe!

For example this weight gainer shake, for a bulk:

[ QUOTE ]
The famous! I'm certainly not the first one to make this but I did popularize it around here a bit.

Of course you can alter your portions as per your meal/caloric intake needs, and the PCF will thusly change.

1C raw oats ( I chop mine)

12-14oz. water depending on your consistancy preferences

blend the two if preferred.

Add 2 scoops whey (chocolate will make this chocolate flavored, any other flavor will make it whatever flavor they are)

2 TBSP PB

an ice cube to chill it

Blend 30-45 seconds and voila!

721 67/66/24

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread will go down in ABC history!

Let's eat! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Note- To discuss a recipe post it in the forum as a new thread. I'd like the recipe books to be just one recipe after another. That way as the book gets large members will not have to sift through pages of conversations, but can just see one recipe after another. Thank you! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Syddles 04-29-2004 11:40 PM

Re: The Ultimate ABC Cook Book!

Shake for... a filthy cheat. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

- 1/2 c Hood's Low-Carb 2% Fat chocolate milk
- 1 chocolate fudge FF/NSA Blue Bunny ice cream bar
- 2 Tbsp. natty peanut butter
- 1-2 scoops chocolate or chocolate mint whey
- ice and water as preferred

Blend and drink up. Mmm!

I've been kicking around the idea of adding some heavy cream to this; might turn out nummy, but I haven't gotten any yet.

Totals according to FitDay (Using 2 scoops of ON's Chocolate Mint Whey):

566 calories
64g protein
28g carbs
21g fat

MansonOzz 04-30-2004 12:12 AM

"MansonOzz' Peanut Butter Cup Shake"

1C raw oats (I chop mine prior to mixing the shake)

12-14oz. water depending on your consistancy preferences

2 scoops chocolate/chocolate mint whey

2 TBSP Natty PB

1 ice cube to chill it

Blend 30-45 seconds

721 67/66/24

Venom 04-30-2004 12:31 AM

I'll post Tuf's favorite:

Hot Oatmeal
Mixed with a big, cold cup of cottage cheese.

Walla--Tuf's cheesy oats.

Venom 04-30-2004 12:31 AM

[img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE** 04-30-2004 04:24 AM

Post deleted by .

KrYptic.x 04-30-2004 05:45 AM

Protien Pancakes

This is somewhat an alchemy of many different recipies that I have sen on here...

Protein Pancakes:
16 egg whites
1 scoop whey
4 tbsp flax meal
2c oats

Total: 105.1 || 124.3 || 21
Per Servering (makes 4 servings) 26.3 || 31.1 || 5.3
Half Serving 13.1 || 15.5 || 2.6

Vlad 04-30-2004 05:45 AM

> 1000 calories meal by Vladde

[ QUOTE ]

Ingridients: pasta, chicken breasts, spices (whatever you like), crushed tomatos, cheese (low-fat or not is up to you), champinions, onion, carrot, ananas and paprika.

1: Chop chicken breats and steak them in olive oil or cooking spray. I never used the second one, but it seems to be pretty popular i USA. When they are slightly brown on one side, turn them over, reduce the heat a bit and put in chooped 1/2 chopped onion, spices, crushed tomatoes (around 200g), champinions, paprika and ananas. Make sure they are well spread over the chickenbreats. Mix stuff back and forth.

2: Start cooking pasta, don't overcook it. When it's done release it from the water and put in the middle of your "mix". Chop cheese (I think I used 50g) and put it over the pasta, so that it covers most of it. Turn the hit off and let it stay for 3-5 minutes.

3: EAT! Pasta will have an incredible taste of cheese, man. I can also suggest to maybe use some chili-sous to addition of crushed tomatos and if you don't like the taste of steaked ananas, eat them fresh with the chicken! It might sound a little bit weird, but they give it an incredible taste.

It's up to you how much of what you want, but I ate for over 1000 cals from this meal only...

BULK UP BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

[/ QUOTE ]

LegendaryWatcher 04-30-2004 07:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll post Tuf's favorite:

Hot Oatmeal
Mixed with a big, cold cup of cottage cheese.

Walla--Tuf's cheesy oats.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red"> [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]This is one of my favorite recipes while bulking up [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]It's okay Tuf, I understand [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]. </font>

<font color="blue">1 C. Oats 300 10 54 6
1 C. Cottage Cheese 160 26 10 -
1 Tbsp Natural PB 105 4 3 8
Totals: 565 40 69 14 </font>

<font color="purple">In order to prepare this most delicious treat simply mix 1 Cup Old Fashioned Oats, 1 Cup Fat Free Cottage Cheese, and 1 Tablespoon of Natural Peanut Butter in a medium sized bowl with a small amount of water. Microwave until the cottage cheese starts to bubble up over the edge of the bowl and remove. Stir together the mixture until the cottage cheese is nice and stringy on your spoon. This will make the mixture very thick and ultra hot. Sprinkle with cinammon or splenda to desire or eat as is. </font>

LegendaryWatcher 04-30-2004 07:22 AM

<font color="red">The Easy Egg White Sandwich </font>

<font color="purple">Here is an easy protein packed sandwich that can easily be made at work or at home. </font>

<font color="blue">
2 Wh. Wheat Bread 200 10 32 3
10 Egg Whites 160 40 - -
2 Tbsp Miracle Whip 30 - 6 -
Totals: 390 50 38 3 </font>

<font color="purple">To prepare this Easy Egg White Sandwich simply take 10 egg whites and put them in a microwavable safe tupperware style container and microwave for 5-7 minutes or until fluffy and cooked. Allow the egg whites to cool for a few minutes and extract them from the bowl in one or two whole pieces by taking a spoon or knife and seperating half of the cooked whites. Spread 2 tablespoons of Fat Free Miracle Whip on Two Slices Of Whole Wheat Bread and add the whites to the sandwich preperation. Season with pepper or eat as it. If you are at home, to make this even better, toast the bread with some butter flavored cooking spray until lightly crisp. </font>