ABCbodybuilding

ABCbodybuilding (http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/forums/index.php)
-   Female Specific Athletic Forum (http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   TGIF ladies!!! It's a long weekend for me! (http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59360)

Elle 10-10-2003 12:54 PM

TGIF ladies!!! It\'s a long weekend for me!

Thanksgiving weekend is upon us Canadians....and you know what that mean! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] FOOD, FOOD and MORE FOOD!

I've been a busy little bee and haven't been able to check up on my fellow challengers as much as I would've liked....so I dare to ask....how you doin'?

dearheart 10-10-2003 01:06 PM

Re: TGIF ladies!!! It\'s a long weekend for me!

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm in Canada also.. born American, but married a Canadian so I get two Thanksgivings! YUM!

teletummy 10-10-2003 01:45 PM

HAppy Thanksgiving to you! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Well, my lats and tris are hurting real bad. If I could, I'd share them with you! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] The DOMS ie.

mama2Six 10-10-2003 01:51 PM

Happy Thanksgiving Elle - eat a turkey sandwhich for me would you?

I SUCK! I CANNOT get back in the groove after 2 weeks off. I have lifted maybe 3 times in 3 weeks and ran twice. <SIGH> Diet? What's that? Where you eat whatever you feel like it and just don't seem to care that all your size 8 clothes you worked so hard to fit into are now TIGHT? When you start smoking AGAIN and keep quitting only to give in? I am in a BAD place! I'm not depressed - I just don't seem to care about my body right now :-(

I have lots of "excuses" but they are just that - excuses! First I had my first period since baby was born then a HORRIBLE sinus infection, then my husbands best friend died, now my kids are all sick and one is having surgery on Wednesday. I found out I may need another MAJOR ear surgery and I am TERRIFIED of going under. I have had two HORRIBLE experiences with it and just the thought can bring me to tears.
Amy

Venom 10-10-2003 02:18 PM

You Canadians are lucky. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Eat up. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

MikeM 10-10-2003 02:33 PM

I am going to eat turkey until I explode!!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] I am going to try to avoid the stuffing and potatoes though. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Besides Christmas, Thanksgiving is my favorite time of year. So much food...so little time to eat!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Libby2 10-10-2003 02:48 PM

Whooo hooo!! It's feasting time again!! I love the turkey holidays..they are awesome!!
This year mum's doing a ham though....but that's yummy too!!

Happy Thanksgiving all!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

barny 10-10-2003 03:17 PM

i wish i was in canada. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

devGoAt 10-10-2003 04:45 PM

I spent thanksgiving in Canada once - it was great...mmm turkey [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

teletummy 10-10-2003 11:49 PM

mama, bb is gonna come back to u no matter what. I've fallen away from it before but when you've started it, there's no turning back. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] It's just a matter of time.