ABCbodybuilding

ABCbodybuilding (http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/forums/index.php)
-   Online Training Journal (http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   tent's journel (http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29236)

tent 12-11-2001 01:55 AM

tent\'s journel

Kinda embarrased with starting stats so bare with me.
Starting wieght - 250lbs.
Hieght - 5'9"
Arms(bi's/tri's) - 18"
Fore arms - 15 1/2"
Chest/back(unflexed)- 52 1/2"
Shoulders - 57 3/4"
Legs(hams/quads) - 24 1/2"
Calves - 16 1/2"
Waist(sad) - 40"
Neck - 17"
Diet - leaning

7am protien shake

9am 6-8 egg whites
cottage chese

12noon lean beef/chix breast/tuna
plain salad

3pm protien shake

6pm lean beef/chix breast/fish?
salad
brocolli

9pm protien shake

Update weekly for personal goals?

Mase34 12-11-2001 03:08 AM

Re: tent\'s journel

What is your first goal? Or your goal for this week?

danceswithbarbell 12-11-2001 09:13 AM

Great idea, this journal thingee.

Good on ya tent for posting your plan.

The boys are gonna tell you to add some fat to at least your 1st, 2nd, 4th and 6th meals.
Fat such as Flaxseed oil, has enormous benefits to everyone, in particular, people who are looking to shed body fat.

To really say it simply, when you give your body the correct amount of healthy fat each day/week, your body in turn releases stored fat.

Once your body senses a steady supply of the good stuff, it begins to metabolise the bad stuff leaving you trim and healthy.

That there is a really simple overview of fat consumption.
It is actually quite an in-depth subject, which is well worth studying as you get further and further into the BBing lifestyle.

Look forward to seeing your on-line progress reports.

Dr. Pain 12-11-2001 10:47 AM

Post deleted by flats31

tent 12-11-2001 12:12 PM

Thanks for the input. I suppose I could give Flax seed oil a try? I have beeen training on and off for 11 years and this schedule has always worked. I can usually drop down to around 220 and 210 in 2 months+/- and keep all my size and strength. Actually, my size and strength usually go way up. Muscle memoery and all. I need to get the viens showing again. I was reading about stuff that thins your skin, but forget where? Any clues?

tent 12-11-2001 12:19 PM

Mase34,
Actually, I don't have a first week goal. I know my body really well and how it responds. I am looking into the future,further ahead. I am going by past experiances. I will post my results.

tent 12-13-2001 01:56 AM

My future goals have become just to train and see where the road goes. Maybe, just maybe after the holidays and when my father n law starts training things will change. Peace out on my journal thing. It's done. End of story and all that.

tent 12-14-2001 12:55 AM

Admin, can you delete my journal? I want to wait until after xmas and than dedicate my time to training. If I look at what I put down and than want to come back and look at it, I will be bummed I have not made any progress. I will continue training, I promise!