View Full Version : The HYPERplasia Challenge! RAD - CUT
08-17-2005, 11:25 AM
Can i enroll, or is it too late?
08-17-2005, 11:39 AM
ok, i think i made it. Will post measurements tonight.
08-17-2005, 07:47 PM
Wow-it looks like you just barely made it (hopefully). The men's cutting has some fierce competition this year--welcome! I checked out your old pics, and you'll be a beast after 12 weeks of cutting. Good luck!
09-14-2005, 05:13 PM
Ok, today I am sending a generic post to everyone. On Saturday this week, it will be a month since our challenge started and I wanted to bring some points to perspective. Ask yourself:
1) What is the stage of my progress now? How is it different from when I started?
2) What have I learned about myself on this month in regards to my nutrition/training? What are my strengths? What are my weaknesses? What can I specifically do in terms of actions to address my weaknesses? *think about progressive changes*
3) What are my results: inches, energy levels, strength, endurance, etc.? Maybe here another caliper test for your own benefit would help to assess where you are.
4) Do not despair! Many positive changes are already occurring inside your body and many of them will start resurfacing on the outside. Steady and long-term fat loss and muscle gain is better than short-term/short duration weight changes.
5) Nutrition is your best ally. First and foremost ask yourself: How is my diet? Is it promoting my goals? Does it need tweaking? Remember, it takes at least 6 weeks of performing a task regularly before it becomes a habit. Take one variable at a time: nutrition or training (cardio or weights) and measure its effect with the others constant. Improve on little things: water intake, keeping your cardio on the target zone for V02 max, adding 5 more minutes to that cardio session, your green tea/caffeine *check Venom’s journal today for this*, bump up the weight, even if you can only squeeze in two-four reps and when you reach failure, immediately go to the next lower weight and keep on pumping, etc.
6) Go to your “opponents” journals. See what they are doing. Learn from their mistakes and successes. See how it all applies to you. Ask them questions. We are all in this together!
7) Remember: You are already a Hyperplasia Challenge Success! You have changed from how you started to now: in your mind, in your goals, in your plans for the future, spiritually. Take this a step further and finish it!
No one can stop you now, but yourself!
vBulletin® v3.7.2, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.